A workshop with Lauren Samuel, RDN/LD
Saturday, January 29, 1 PM
Are you ready to improve your eating behaviors and create a healthy relationship with food? Allow Lauren Samuel, RDN to guide you through the Intuitive Eating framework to improve your relationship with food and your body. This work doesn’t focus on weight loss, but rather, on helping you feel amazing in your body by teaching you to connect to your internal body cues, which empowers you to make your own food choices to meet your needs.
This workshop will cover:
- The 10 principles of Intuitive eating
- Principle 1: Reject the diet mentality
- What is health? Examine the relationship between weight and health
- Health at Every Size (HAES) as a growing movement in healthcare
- How dieting impacts our health
- How to detect a fed diet and diet culture
Join us as we venture toward a healthy, positive relationship with our body and the food that nourishes it!
Woven Yoga Members automatically receive 25% off