We’ll re-connect; spaciously.
- Only 6 people will be able to practice in the studio for each class to limit contact and allow space for each person.
- This means you must pre-register for the classes you wish to attend using Vagaro. These classes are already online and you can sign up for any of them you wish to attend.
- If a class fills, please add yourself to the waitlist. If someone cancels, a text will automatically be sent to the entire waitlist: the first to respond will get a spot.
- You must cancel at least 2 hours prior to class to avoid being charged for the class.
- I’m opening with a schedule of 6 classes each week, but am willing, able and committed to offering enough options so that we can all be included.
- If you are having trouble logging in (especially if you have a pass or membership), please email Michele and she will send you an email to reset your password.
Props & Hygiene
- I will not be allowing anyone to borrow props. I don’t feel even my best efforts at cleaning after each class will be sufficient.
- You are welcome to bring your own blocks and/or blankets with you to each class. I am selling from my stock of props for your convenience.
- As a perk of membership, those who have purchased a Weekly, More-than-Weekly or Unlimited Membership can reserve a cubby to store a block and blanket. (I will not be touching or cleaning these cubbies.)
- Each person will need to use the hand sanitizer at the front of the studio upon entering.
- Please allow plenty of time to arrive to prevent congestion at the front of the studio. Please leave promptly so students for the next class can get settled.
- Please bring your own water. The water cooler will not be available for public use.
- No one exhibiting any signs or symptoms of illness (coughing, sneezing, etc) will be permitted into the studio. Even if it’s not the virus we’re all avoiding, it’s best to rest and keep it away from everyone else.
- Face masks are welcomed but not required while on your mat. Please wear appropriate coverings while entering and leaving the studio and in shared spaces.
Livestream Options Continue
While many of my yogis have expressed how they desire to be back in the studio practicing, I recognize some individuals have underlying health concerns or are hoping to reintegrate into public life more slowly. I will continue to offer some of my classes live via Zoom.
Please remember, you always have the choice to stay home and I will do anything I can to help honor that decision. Please reach out if additional accommodations need made.
- These classes will not be recorded for later use; individuals who wish to practice at home will need to log on via Zoom at the beginning of class.
- Classes will have 2 options to choose from when you register. If you sign up for the virtual session, the Zoom link will be included on your confirmation and reminder email and/or text.
- Virtual classes are $8 per class.
- Members can use their membership for these classes the same as a studio class. If you’re a Weekly Member and you take an online class, it will use one of your 4 classes for the month. Unlimited Members can take as many in-studio and online classes as they wish.
- You can become a member and use all classes for online classes if you wish.