After this year, she deserves it.
Folks, this is no year to skimp on the Mother’s Day celebration. She played teacher’s aide/tutor/school psychologist while also finding toiletpaper when it was impossible, on top of continuing her own work. And those children? They were at home ALL OF THE HOURS. They wanted to eat ALL OF THE TIME.
Give her what she wants: time away from her beloved family. (She loves you. She just needs a moment to BREATHE.)
Allow me to help.
Book your Mother’s Day Private Celebration for your own Wonder Woman, be it wife or mother (but please: choose one or the other). Each participant will receive 2 hours of:
- Private, small group yoga instruction to guide them into relaxing bliss
- Free flowing mimosa bar
- Carbs, carbs, fruit, and carbs with a grazing board of meat & cheese delicacies
- Extended time of Michele (or instructor of your choice) telling her how magical, fierce, powerful, beautiful and amazing she is
- A special gift to take home and remember the experience of her own magic
- All for $45 per person
These special sessions are in limited supply on Mother’s Day Weekend:
- Saturday 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Saturday 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
- Sunday 10 AM – 12 PM
How to book:
Choose your ideal time and email to claim it. A $45 deposit will be required to hold the spot of your choice. There is a minimum of 6 participants required and a maximum of 12. Payment for the other participants will be required 2 weeks from booking to keep the scheduled session. After booking I will send you (via email, text, or social PM) a link for all participants to register.
Option A: Give her a card early and ask her to choose her favorite 5-11 ladies to join her.
Option B: Get those ladies to commit (directly or via a significant other as her own gift) with out her knowing and let it be a surprise!
If you’d like a custom gift card to present to her, just let me know upon booking.