We’re making a move to a bigger space and our new home will be at 112 N. Sandusky Avenue in downtown Upper Sandusky. We’ve been working fervently to create a beautiful, spacious home for our yogis! Here’s how our transition will transpire:
Saturday, March 20
Our final classes in our 130 South location will end with a Prop Walk! We will gather up our beloved bolsters, blocks and balls and tote them down the street to our new home! There will be a Prop Walk following both our 8:30 AM All-Levels Flow and our 10 AM Barre Classes.
Monday, March 22
Our classes will be held in our new location! Our regular schedule will continue and we’ll have more spaces available to register for classes.
Saturday, March 27
Let’s celebrate with some free stuff! The entire Woven team will offer free classes all morning and get ready to save money on new memberships on this day only! Our Re-Opening Schedule is:
- 8:30 AM All-Levels Flow with Michele
- 9:30 AM Guided Group Meditation with Traci
- 10 AM Barre with Kelsey
- 11 AM Chair Yoga with Toni
Spring is the perfect time to sow seeds for your future self to reap. As we move, we’re making space for new faces to join us and for familiar faces to strengthen their roots to their practice.
New Monthly Member Special
On sale in the studio on March 27
We’re making room for you in our new studio and want to encourage your ongoing practice through membership.
- For the first 3 months of membership, enjoy 20% off the regular membership price.
- Includes 4 monthly classes (any regular open class on the schedule, yoga or barre).
- Unused classes will roll forward for the life of the membership.
- Additional drop-in classes available for purchase at a discount ($10).
- This membership also comes with 10% off all retail purchases.
- This sale price is only available for individuals new to membership.
Thinking of stepping up to UNLIMITED?
Now’s the time to make that move! On Saturday, March 27 I’m offering a discount on the first three months of an Unlimited Membership. Join us for a free class and get yourself set up for all the yoga and barre you could dream of!
Slow Flow for Newbies: Begins April 7
Our 4-week introduction to yoga is a fantastic way to try out a studio yoga practice. You will learn poses and transitions common to most All-Levels classes at Woven Yoga and be in the comfort of others who are just beginning. You don’t need to be able to touch your toes, you just need a spirit open to change.